Smile. You just found the perfect gift idea.
Whether it's your parents' anniversary, an upcoming wedding or simply a treat to yourself, you've come to the right place. Whatever your goal, I'm open to any new challenge that comes my way.
Here's what I do for people just like you.My most common assignments include:
- fine art canvas and mural paintings
- logo design and corporate identities
- business cards and marketing materials
- poster creation and book cover artworks
- live paintings at day-long events
How does the process work?
Understanding what idea you might have in your head is what I do for a living as a graphic designer. One option is to work as a team to extract and polish the vision in your head, enjoying the creative process together. You can also brief me and let me roam free. That works too.
What about the budget?There are two ways for you to approach a commission budget.
- You share your goals with me and I tell you how much I will charge, or
- You share your budget with me and I tell you what I can create in return.
What's it like? You know, to commission something?
To give you an idea, I asked one of my clients to share her experience of buying a painting. Keegan Balcom had this to say. "I am extremely happy with my purchase of a beautiful piece of artwork from Aquil. Not only am I head over heels in love with the piece, but it was also affordable on a student budget and Aquil made the process effortless. He even got it backed and delivered it to my house ready to hang and enjoy on my wall!"
Oh, and there are a bunch more little snippets like this on my design testimonials page.